Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1st Year Anniversary

So, sadly, we missed our first anniversary for this blog. To be fair it is finals week for both Anya and I, so we've been EXTREMELY busy. I just wanted to say thanks to those who read this blog and who (hopefully) get to learn something new. We love writing and will continue to do so, so continue to tune in. Also, it seems fitting to thank the people instrumental in getting this blog started. Thank-you president Obama for providing the idea for a Healthcare Bill that Anya and I got so worked up over we had to debate about it for days, thanks Congress for adding fuel to the fire, and thanks Mr. E (not his real name) for encouraging us to take our love of politics and share it with other people, also thanks for being there to answer our questions and listen to us argue, we loved your class. Thanks everyone. Some new posts to come...

2 comments:

  1. I would like to express my gratitude to both you and Anya. Reading your blogs is truly a step forward for the younger generations to become more immersed and excited in politics. Certainly, I am in accord with you, Ms. Ashley, in thanking Mr. E and President Obama because they were truly the sparks that ignited both of your insightful blogs.

    Happy "Blogiversary"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A...I never knew you read our blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete